Specialist, Paid Social
Culver City, CA
As the Growth Marketing Strategy Manager, you will drive growth for HBO Max by unlocking actionable learnings across all facets of the streaming service that directly impact the growth marketing team's ability to hit revenue and subscriber targets. You will be responsible for analyzing media performance across the full funnel, leveraging available data science resources to run spend scenarios, ensuring adequate audience and channel support for major releases, and helping streamline HBO Max's marketing investment.
• Analyze media performance across the full funnel to help flight marketing spend, optimizing HBO Max's investment across a variety of dimensions (channel, platform, title, and audience).
• Understand content's impact on HBO Max's ability to acquire subscribers and how that should inform spend flighting, ensuring ample support for major releases across marketing.
• Track content releases, key marketing initiatives, competitive content, product changes, and other factors to inform strategy.
• Leverage data science resources, tools, and outputs to inform flighting and media strategy. Provide feedback on currently available resources to improve output.
• Partner with the acquisition team, data science, and agency to ensure alignment across strategy.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to build a seamless Growth Strategy across marketing channels and within the product.
• Communicate insights to executive stakeholders; disseminate key findings to all Growth Marketing stakeholders and relevant cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor's degree, graduate degree preferred.
• 4-5 years' experience in analytics and insights, focusing on the media and/or technology sectors.
• Strong background in modeling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker).
• Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
• Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
• An understanding of the changing entertainment landscape and how telecom, technology and entertainment are redefining the space.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally at all levels, utilizing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zob1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.