HBO + HBO Max Finance & Planning team is looking for a Manager to help with our series programming cost modeling, deal analysis and long-range planning of In-House Productions and Co-Productions / Licensing projects for HBO + HBO Max Originals. The Manager will work cross-functionally between Finance, Production, Business & Legal Affairs and Senior Management to provide traditional finance support related to, but not limited to, financial modeling, reporting, analysis and presentation deck building.
• Manage season-over-season programming cost models to track current production budgets and forecast future series spend
• Lead in publishing weekly finance tracking reports for senior management
• Run ATL scenarios for Business Affairs and set financial targets for Production
• Manage deal analysis and valuation of new Co-Productions / Licensing projects with Finance, Distribution, Creative and Business Affairs teams
• Participate in the HBO + HBO Max Originals long range plan process
• Create from scratch insightful management presentations and analyses of key business drivers, industry trends and key performance indicators
• BS/ BA degree in Finance, MBA a plus
• 5 years of experience and strong preference given to candidates with TV production deal analysis and greenlight experience
• Excellent communication skills especially with non-Finance individuals
• Strong financial modeling• Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong time-management skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast, deadline-driven environment
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• Critical thinker, solid business acumen and problem solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of finance, operations and senior management.
• Collaborator / Team focused / Fast learner / Positive attitude / Proactive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z41q-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.