Director, Campaign Planning LATAM
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance who are all about the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As a Manager, Creative Services Operations for HBO Max Latam, you will help drive the operational success for the Growth Marketing team of WarnerMedia's new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. You will be accountable for management and distribution of assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands. You will help create workflows and define effective communication systems to align digital creative efforts with a variety of stakeholder groups like Product, Programming, Content, PR and Growth Marketing. You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to creative assets quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to achieve goals and develop scalable solutions.
• Responsible for the planning, executions and delivery of brand, film and series assets to be used on Digital Creative Services Growth Marketing campaigns for WarnerMedia's new HBO Max Latam streaming service. Track asset fulfillment, milestones, and operational metrics.
• Support and troubleshoot the workflow systems for project managing the Digital Creative Services' needs and advocate for project management best practices.
• Become an expert in WarnerMedia's many internal DAM and assets tools, including any project management applications like Asana, Monday.com or Airtable.
• Support and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
• Support and review marketing campaign launch workflows from briefing to delivery across multiple engagement channels.
• Partner with sister brands (HBO, WB, DC, TNT, TBS, truTV, etc.), the WarnerMedia Latam team and HBO Max Originals (US and International) to develop important and influential cross-functional relationships and provide context around the HBO Max Latam assets requirements (specs, delivery metrics and tool improvements).
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Content, Originals, Affiliates and Marketing) to keep brand consistency, manage changing timelines and coordinate promotional tactics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 7 - 10 years of advanced-level project management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Product management, technical project management, and/or coding experience, and a love for working on the stakeholder side, will be highly beneficial.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing channels (Programmatic, Social Media and CRM), workflows and tools.
• Familiarity with content management systems and the Adobe creative suite.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2019 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2019 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands