Senior FP&A Analyst
HBO Europe offers programming to subscribers through three services covering seventeen countries: In Scandinavia HBO Nordic has established itself as The Home of Series, offering a premium Subscription Video on Demand Service directly to consumers and through operator partners in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. In Spain HBO España is available to subscribers as an SVOD service and through its exclusive partnership with Vodafone Spain, allowing Vodafone customers in Spain to access the streaming service via Vodafone TV or on their computers, smart phones and tablets. In Central Europe HBO is available to subscribers in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
The successful post holder will Collaborate with local OP departments to oversee 3rd party production companies, producers and accountants in CE and be responsible for the onboarding of 3rd party production teams to HBO policies and procedures.
• Oversee timely and comprehensive budgeting and cost reporting throughout the life cycle of a production to ensure proper financial management
• Analyze production budgets from overall spend to individual rates
• Monitor the process of tax subsidy application in the relevant countries
• Track any applicable production incentives and tax receivables
• Work closely and collaboratively with HBO teams incl. legal, tax, accounting and content planning
• Own and support FP&A processes (month end closing, forecasting and budgeting)
• Prepare, understand and interpret monthly financial reports (OP amortization, cash-flow, development analysis)
• Boil down financial information into clear and concise value-added analysis
• Embrace process improvements to help scale the business
• Support project-based initiatives (ask questions, gather data, analyze, present)
• Prepare ad hoc financial analysis
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Entrepreneurial, pro-active can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box
• Convincing personality and ability to work both independently and as a team-player within a diverse multicultural team environment
• Knowledge of financial systems (PeopleSoft, Hyperion) is a plus
• IT-literate with excellent MS Office skills (Excel skills required)
• Fluency in English; additional language(s) preferred
• Understanding and experience in the production industry in CE (Poland, Romania, Hungary or similar) or EMEA
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field preferred
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93nem-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.