The Sr. Manager of AVOD Lifecycle Planning & Management reports directly into the Director of Lifecycle Planning & Management + Content Merchandising and drives HBO Max's AVOD lifecycle digital marketing efforts for WarnerMedia streaming service, HBO Max.
This role is highly collaborative and will work across many cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to boost engagement and retention tied to AVOD specific lifecycle programs. Teams they will be responsible for interacting with and developing workflows between are: Business Insights, Campaign Planning & Management, Content Merchandising, SVOD Lifecycle Planning & Management, Growth & Revenue/Retention, CRM Operations. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a background in AVOD and Lifecycle marketing and a demonstrated passion for continuous improvement.
• Establish a deep understanding of HBO Max's AVOD users to inform audience-first data-driven segmentation and lifecycle strategies that drive KPIs including subscriber growth, engagement and retention and ultimately customer lifetime value.
• Develop and refine AVOD lifecycle marketing communication programs based on performance insights
• Communicate out holistic program performance results with refined strategic next steps to broader cross-functional teams and with leadership.
• Conceptualize and create lifecycle focused workflows and cross-functional alignment with HBO Max SVOD initiatives and teams to support Max AVOD marcomm programs.
• Continuously research new opportunities to help increase subscriber engagement and retention within AVOD lifecycle communication channels based on the competitive landscape.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 6+ years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused engagement/retention campaigns ideally for a SVOD product
• Possess a thorough understanding of the full consumer lifecycle funnel within the current competitive AVOD/SVOD landscape.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform programs and initiatives.
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally; good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Proficient/Working knowledge in:
• Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Google Drive (Doc, Sheet, Slides)
• Social Platforms (FB, IG, TW, Snap, TikTok)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k0wz-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.