The Playmaker team brings B/R's industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to life for brand partners. Playmaker creates video, social, interactive and live events platforms and then executes the ideas with internal and external partners.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is hiring a Lead Designer, Emerging Experiences for the Creative Services team who will work cross-functionally with the Brand Marketing, Experiential and Growth & Innovation teams to lead the creative ideation and execution of our in-person and virtual experiences of the future.
• Lead the visual direction of Bleacher Report's marquee experiences centered around our portfolio brands and key tentpole events on the sports calendar including B/R Kicks Drop Up, B/R Gridiron House at the Superbowl, NBA All Star Weekend and The Jump Off at NBA Summer League. Deliverables include:
• Creative concept development
• Sponsorship Pitch Deck
• Interactive, AR, VR activation ideation
• Style Guide
• Floor plans
• 3D renderings
• Environmental graphics
• Creation and maintenance of experiential microsites
• Enter the metaverse. Partner with the Growth & Innovation team to brainstorm, ideate and design around the future of sports experiences on Web 3.0. In this rapidly evolving space, you'll provide the creative lens for the brand's execution on emerging technologies and platforms. Areas of focus will include:
• NFT ideation and design
• Blockchain based gaming
• Identify and manage independent contractors, design agencies and vendors to support out-of-scope design work
• Design support for B/R Brand Marketing, Sales and League Partnerships, including presentations and other marketing assets/collateral
• 10-14+ years professional design experience
• 3D rendering capabilities
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino/Keyshot or other 3D/Render software
• AR and/or VR experience a plus
• HTML/CSS + Web Development knowledge a plus
• Ability to coach, mentor and guide junior/mid-level designers
• Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
• Understanding of contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
• A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kvv6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.