WarnerMedia seeks a Lead - Decision Support & Ad Hoc Analysis for HBO Ex. US (International). The Lead role will be an integral member the team and will execute upon the daily activities supporting the global expansion of HBO Max in the preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis in a fast-paced environment. The position will be responsible for new process identification, support for executive ad hoc requests, and focus on business improvement in expansion markets. Knowledge and understanding of the principles and theories of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to plan, design and conduct financial business analyses are necessary. This role reports directly to the HBO Ex. US - Head of Central FP&A.
• Lead HBO Ex. US in managing process identification/improvement and planning/execution – in building toward rolling plans (30-days, 60-days, 90-days)
• Provide executive level support for WarnerMedia CFO, HBO Max CFO, regional CFO's, among others for ad hoc requests requiring detailed analysis and understanding of subscriber trending, launch pricing, FCF, uncommitted programming, marketing spend, and other financial details in recently launched or upcoming launch territories
• Serve as the HBO Max Ex. US Central point of contact for expansion market preparedness, including support for groups such as Business Improvement
• Communicate frequently with other members of the Central FP&A team (long-range modeling/special projects and consolidation/financial analysis) in order to provide timely responses for one-off analysis with real-time information
• Assist in the preparation of financial analyses related to the expansion of our direct-to-consumer presence into new territories, strategic business plans and other adhoc initiatives through the development of detailed financial and operating models
• Demonstrate knowledge of financial principles specific to non-US markets (e.g. Foreign exchange impacts, regional, cultural, and geopolitical dynamics)
• Understand the key drivers of the international HBO Max business and analyze the latest financial outlook for communication with executives.
• Assist in preparing presentations and deliverables to senior management as part of strategic reviews and other forecast or budgeting processes.
• Track macroeconomic and competitive data in international markets as well as business performance against operating plans for management and business leads.
• Coordinate with the global HBO Max team seamlessly across US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia including flexibility for time zones outside of US working hours.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 8 years of progressive Finance experience including financial analysis and consolidation of financial statements
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a role with demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills (led/participated in major projects/teams, provided guidance to other staff)
• Big 4 accounting, corporate finance, or investment banking background preferred
• Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting with proven ability to mine and manipulate data, identify and analyze trends, and make decisions with limited information
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships with executive management and team members across diverse cultural regions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g338k9-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.