Director, Campaign Planning LATAM
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America.
Reporting to the Director, Editorial (HBO Max-Latin America), the Kids Content Editorial Specialist will be responsible for creating and delivering the localized curation strategy for all kids content within HBO MAX Latin America across each region.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a content specialist to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service. You will be responsible and accountable for the kids' content editorial strategies across over 30 countries.
• Build and manage the monthly and daily curation strategy for kids' content within HBO MAX to drive viewership and engagement for HBO Max.
• Provide insights and knowledge into strategy to all curation team members and work closely with other specialists to create and enhance a unified editorial strategy across each region.
• Identify and search for opportunities to enhance curation strategy across each page through use and creation of themed trays, creative strategies and localized curation of titles.
• Prepare monthly reports of kid's content performance and insights across all regions. Utilize data for continuous editorial improvements, and effectively communicate the process or results of your analyses cross-functionally.
• Prepare monthly curation strategy documents for kid's content strategies to be shared with Marketing, Programming, Social Media, Publishing and other relevant teams to maintain flow of information and a unified editorial vision across company.
• Partner closely with Publishing team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of strategy and execution across all devices and regions and ensure schedules for pages are delivered on time and to specification to the publishing team
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed across all relevant sections.
• Close cooperation with the Content Planning and Strategy team to ensure appropriate visibility into upcoming content launches and departures. Work closely with Operational teams to ensure availability of all media assets for Editorial purposes.
• Together with the Content Analytics and Research teams, identify critical insights and POV into Content and in-platform communication performance, consumer behavior and competitor analysis across all regions.
• Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
• 3 or more years' relevant experience
• Analytical mindset that can create valuable insights from user behavior data to inform curation decisions. Strives to come up with new and more effective ways of measuring the impact of content on HBO MAX platform.
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously to under a broader editorial strategy.
• Strong understanding of content in the Latin American context. Familiarity with regional and local content and preferences. Ability to make solid editorial and curatorial decisions based on understanding of our customers, and the unique characteristics of our MAX content.
• Strong understanding of the Latin American market, SVOD, and direct to consumer.
• A love of television, movies, and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in Latin America
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese is a prerequisite
• BA/BS or equivalent experience.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.