Integrated Strategy Coordinator Originals
This is an opportunity to be part of a marketing team from the ground-up and shape the marketing team of the future. The Integrated Strategy Coordinator will take part in the development of breakthrough strategies and integrated campaigns for Max Original series/films to ensure the execution ladders up to campaign objectives, moving the business forward. With heightened areas of focus in paid media, high-profile campaign stunts, the owned/earned/paid digital approach and cross-functional planning and coordination across all consumer touchpoints. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Integrated Strategy and working closely with team members across creative, social and media, the Integrated Strategy Coordinator will support planning and tracking of campaign key beats, big ideas and the overall strategic framework for our Originals campaigns. They will support the Senior Manager of Integrated Strategy in day-to-day campaign executions across audience definition, consumer research, analytics, product/editorial and cross-functional planning to deliver a thoughtful, coordinated and best-in-class marketing campaign.
• Help build a strategic framework for Max Originals campaigns, informed by data, audience & research insights and fueled by leading digital & social trends with best-in-class execution.
• Draft and edit internal and external strategy and integrated planning documents and presentations. Includes building campaign decks to tell a cohesive, integrated campaign approach.
• Support cross-functional meetings and documents to update and collaborate with teams across creative, social, PR, media, editorial, growth marketing, international and distribution/partner marketing on campaign status.
• Facilitate the execution of all partnerships and promotions with third-party brands across our distribution pipeline to drive viewership and broaden the reach of the marketing campaign.
• Support agency onboarding and day-to-day communication to manage detailed campaign workbacks, to ensure key campaign milestones are met.
• Partner closely with cross functional teams including Development, Brand, Publicity, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Media Planning, Research, Legal, Business Affairs, Post Production, Operations and more.
• Contribute to, build upon and help manage big ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
• Contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
• 2+ years marketing experience in the entertainment industry, launching 360 campaigns for series and/or films
• A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
• Ability to execute tactically based on strategic decisions
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Organization and attention to detail are musts.
• Positive team collaboration and a can-do attitude.
• Adaptable to change within a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field