B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports fan to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Coordinator. This team sits between content and sales and is responsible for building custom solutions for potential media partners. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
• Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Planners to leverage account intelligence and market feedback to help inform our solutions strategy
• Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the Content Strategy team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
• Build proposals and aid in client presentations
• Work closely with the Data / Analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
• Be an active member of the larger Integrated Strategy team - participating in brainstorms and sharing insights
• Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for our tentpole events throughout the year
• Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
• Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
• Successfully communicate B/R's value proposition to our external partners through impactful media solutions that leverage our authentic voice in the sports culture landscape
• 1-2 Years minimum experience working in digital / social media
• Working knowledge of the general sports landscape
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills - Trust and respect the process
• Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate on projects as well as excel independently
• Clear and effective communicator
• Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
• Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint strongly preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn57q-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.