- Full Time
HBO Max are expanding into Unscripted content such as Reality, Game show and Factual Entertainment, we are looking to strengthen our team and recruit a creative Inhouse Producer who has great experience within this genre. The role is to follow project from development to launch, being part of all key decisions connected to the project. You will be first point of contact for the external producers, and as this is a new genre for us the right candidate will contribute to set up relevant internal processes and templates.
• Oversee and supervise unscripted projects in all creative, financial and production aspects and decisions from development to production, from post-production to final delivery to launch and projects afterlife care.
• Preparing relevant documentation for the internal process for green-lighting Unscripted projects.
• Assisting in identifying new project; review all incoming pitch materials, participate in pitch meetings, content discussions, and contribute to development strategy.
• Responsible for briefing the OP Legal Counsel on commissioned developments and productions. Collaborating with OP Legal Counsel in all aspects of the projects. Ie. reviewing and commenting on deal-terms, all contracts, annexes and schedules, care of duty
• Responsible for updating and collaborating with OP Finance on all relevant finance aspects of the project. Ie; Cashflow, cost report, internal financial forecast.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving Cash Flow Plans, Cost reports, Payment Schedules, Invoices and audited Productions accounts submitted by production companies.
• Collaborating with OP Post-Production Coordinator, Content Protection and Network Operations on the technical aspects of the projects such as deliveries, security requirements and formats.
• Collaborating with Marketing/PR/Social Media departments.
• Collaborating in setting up relevant processes for handling Unscripted internally. Including templates.
• Keeping updated on external projects and key talent in the Nordics.
• Proven experience as a Producer or similar positions in Unscripted content for television/streamer in the Nordic region.
• Experienced in supervising Unscripted development, pre-production, production and post-production workflows including negotiations, deal-terms, scheduling, budgeting and cost-reporting.
• Wide knowledge of the financial aspects in Unscripted productions and a general understanding of financial management.
• Structured and enterprising
• Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Capable of working independently
• Capable of thinking ahead and working accordingly
• Positive energy and enthusiasm
• A team player
• Availability to travel as the position requires meetings and set-visits with the Nordic
• High proficiency in written and spoken English, as well as a high level of understanding either Danish, Norwegian, Swedish.
• Strong skills in Movie Magic Budgeting/Scheduling and Excel/Word.
• Strong Communications skilles.
• Experience in Scripted and Documentary are meritorious.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33by5-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.