WarnerMedia is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe.
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia , you will work at the intersection of art and science. You'll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including CNN, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV, Mondo, [adult swim], Boomerang, Cartoon Network,NCAA, MML, eLegue, and Boomerang among others. You'll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with consumers when, how and where they want it.
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for delivering analytic business solutions for Research and Product Development teams across WarnerMedia's brands. This role currently fcuses on U.S. domestic brands, but the pool of brands is widening to a worldwide brand footprint.
Responsibilities include creating rapid soultions to analytics needs as well as maintaining existing projects. For example you will suggest and gather requirements, aid in the resolution of issues, create, maintain, and grow strong brand relationships. This may involve coordinating development, data validation, and implementation between third-party vendors and WarnerMedia's development teams and stakeholders.
• Manage relationship between product (brands), research, and other brand stakeholders
• Drive brand(s) implementation of core analytics platforms (including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, various tag managers, etc.)
• Drive brand(s) consistency with corporate standards
• Integrate analytics work into the brands' agile development cycles
• Provide analytics statuses on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, etc.) reporting up through appropriate channels
• Provide frequent updates for all key projects
• Coordinate analytics data validation
• Learn to manage through influence rather than direct managerial responsibility
• Work with product managers to create requirements
• Create technical requirements for core analytics (including SDRs, Visual Variable maps, requirements translation documents, and implementation guides)
• Learn to translate business requirements into validation criteria
• Act as SME around analytics implementation, variables, and reporting working directly with product developers
• Work with brand scrum masters and product owners to prioritize analytics user stories
• Assist configuring report suites, variables, events, classifications
• Prioritize analytics data validation tasks
• Conduct data validation testing for analytics
• Streamline existing data validation processes
• Assist in the automation of data validation where possible
• Facilitate brand UAT sessions
• Investigate data anomalies and questions about data with guidance
• Experience with web and mobile analytics development, analysis and processes, with Adobe Analytics suite experience and Google Analytics suite experience strongly preferred
• Proficient in troubleshooting methodologies to identify fixes and solutions (Utilizing Charles Logs, Database Queries, etc.)
• Openness and energy to learn other critical analytics platforms
• Preferred: Automation Experience
• 1+ years' experience in Digital Application Development (web and mobile preferred)
• 2+ year(s) experience in Data Strategy, Instrumentation Integration, and Digital Analytics fields strongly preferred
• Organized self-starter comfortable owning, and documenting progress
• Use of collaboration, project management, and business tools (Confluence, Jira, or similar)
• Able to excel in a collaborative environment
• Experience with digital marketing tools and digital media analytics; comScore toolsets experience a plus
• Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Ability to effectively allocate and optimize time