Manager, Accounts Payable
Remote / Virtual
See what it's like to work at WarnerMedia! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Growth & Revenue Analysis Sr. Manager will lead the analysis of HBO Max subscriber engagement and retention trends, surfacing recommendations that aim to extend customer lifetimes. This individual will hone a deep understanding of the HBO Max customer base - their viewing behaviors, device usage, feature engagement - and identify opportunities to add value to each stage of the customer experience. They will define priority subscriber growth segments and work with Marketing and Product partners to test into hypotheses. They will also partner with Data science to build out data visualizations that facilitate a deep view into subscriber trends.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviors throughout their lifetime and their correlation with subscriber retention
• Leverage quantitative insights and competitive analysis to identify and recommend opportunities to increase subscriber engagement, retention, and LTV
• Conduct deep subscriber segmentation analyses, unlocking priority audiences and growth areas to test into
• Partner with Business Intelligence and Data Engineering to manage data requirements and create dashboards that provide an always-on understanding of our subscriber base
• Drive the evolution of data backed insights by setting up methods to quickly and effectively identify challenges and opportunities
• Introduce and gain alignment of analytical models and metrics to assess performance of marketing programs including response, incremental impact, engagement forecasting and deep dive analysis to understand short / long term customer behavior impacts
• BA/BS in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or finance. MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus
• 5+ years of analytics experience, preferably in entertainment, tech, finance, or consulting
• Extensive experience interpreting data and developing hypotheses to drive customer engagement, preferably in connection with SVOD user experience.
• Strong SQL and Tableau skills required; experience with Snowflake/Looker a plus
• Basic knowledge of elementary statistics
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
• Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
• We're serious about cultivating, nurturing and growing talent
• We value accountability, fairness, hard work and curiosity
• We're fun, diverse and passionate about doing good work
• We're out-of-the-box thinkers and doers
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.