Turner Services Inc. seeks an Associate, Global HBO Max Team for the Central Executive department.
In collaboration with the local teams work to develop and ultimately implement a business plan and strategy to launch HBO Max successfully in each international territory we intend to go to.
Working closely with senior management the Associate will conduct a range of qualitative and quantitative analyses that will provide the Associate with:
• A strong vantage-point from which to understand and solve key media and entertainment business issues
• Hands-on opportunities to develop core strategy and business development skills from professionals with deep media, finance and consulting experience
• Exposure to senior divisional executives that can help develop a successful career path within the media industry
• Develop strategic and financial business plans for the launch of HBO Max in international countries
• Conduct secondary market research to analyze media market and SVOD trends both globally and locally
• Demonstrate knowledge of financial principles and understand the key drivers of the DTC business specific to non-US markets
• Perform detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis to help determine optimal plans for launch
• Develop detailed go to market strategic plans across Content, Distribution, Marketing and Product + Technology for each market
• Collaborate with both internal partners such as Finance, Legal, Technology and work with the local international teams to help develop these strategies
• Write and present well-argued and structured presentations to senior management
• Develop and sustain working relationships with executives across WarnerMedia
• Ideal candidates should possess 2-3 years' experience including strategic consulting and/or investment banking within the Media & Entertainment industry
• Relevant media/entertainment/communications business experience is strongly preferred
• The individual must be highly motivated and a self-starter, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team
• Ideal candidates will have strong analytical/problem solving skills and superior writing and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2jn2-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.