WarnerMedia seeks an Expert Software Developer for the MSC - Media Software Engineer department.
• Design and develop custom software solutions to support the content media supply chain for our HBO, Cinemax and Turner brands.
• Collaborate with talented and fun Agile project teams to meet our business needs.
• Perform hands-on coding and strong peer collaboration to work on innovative technical solutions.
• Influence team members on clean code best practices, code reviews and testing.
• Work with other infrastructure groups to implement system hardware requirements that may involve multi-platforms, databases, cloud strategies, or other technologies.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent technical degree
• 4+ years using technologies in the Microsoft stack (.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
• Expertise in building and securing RESTful APIs and web apps.
• Experience in implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems on AWS (Load Balancer, Fargate, API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, etc.)
• Hands-on experience implementing microservices and system tasks.
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Experience working and delivering in an Agile Scrum environment.
• Great team player attitude and well-rounded team member with good communication skills.
• Demonstrated expert-level understanding of troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
• Ability to multitask and to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
• High level of care about user perspective with basic knowledge of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) best practices.
• Detailed oriented and highly organized.
• Energetic, shows passion and is vested to the project.
• 4+ years of C# experience
• SQL Server
• .NET Core/Framework
• Entity Framework
• Web APIs
• Experience working in cloud environments such as Google, Microsoft, or Amazon.
• Passionate about new technology and ability to lead
• 1-3 years using Elasticsearch, Node, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
• Experience with Redis, MemCache
• Experience with Message Frameworks (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, ZeroMQ, etc...)
• Experience building responsive design web apps
• GitHub Actions and Terraform
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with DevOps (TeamCity, CircleCI)
• Experience developing on a Mac OS
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v50q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.