Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America.
Reporting to the Manager, Experience Curation Brazil (HBO Max-Latin America), the Editorial Specialist will be responsible for helping in creating and delivering the localized curation strategy.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a content specialist to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service.
• Build and manage the monthly and daily curation strategy within HBO MAX to drive viewership and engagement for HBO Max with strong focus on football (Soccer) and sports.
• Provide insights and knowledge into strategy to all curation team members and work closely with specialists to create and enhance a unified editorial strategy across the region.
• Understanding of operational workflows to ensure timely execution of curation strategy with focus on sports.
• Prepare monthly curation strategy documents to be shared with Marketing, Programming, Social Media, Publishing, and other relevant teams to maintain flow of information and a unified editorial vision across company.
• Partner closely with Publishing team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of strategy and execution across all devices and regions and ensure schedules for pages are delivered on time and to specification to the publishing team
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Close cooperation with the Content Planning and Strategy team to ensure appropriate visibility into upcoming content launches and departures. Work closely with Operational teams to ensure availability of all media assets for Editorial purposes.
• Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
• 3 or more years' relevant experience
• Analytical mindset that can create valuable insights from user behavior data to inform curation decisions. Strives to come up with new and more effective ways of measuring the impact of content on HBO MAX platform.
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously to under a broader editorial strategy.
• Strong understanding of content in the Latin American context. Familiarity with regional and local content and preferences. Ability to make solid editorial and curatorial decisions based on understanding of our customers, and the unique characteristics of our MAX content.
• Strong understanding of the Latin American market, SVOD, and direct to consumer.
• A love of television, movies, and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in Latin America
• Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese is a prerequisite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r119yv-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.