We're looking for a passionate social media expert to drive our social media presence in Europe. In this position, you'll be a part of an exciting journey working side by side with a highly skilled and driven, multicultural team.
• Your main KPIs will be driving acquisition at efficient cost, driving channel engagement, subscriber retention and reach.
• You'll be working closely together with the Pan-European social media sales team of HBO Max (15 people) spread over 13 countries as well as with your local colleagues in Marketing, PR, Brand, and CRM.
• You'll be reporting to the Social Media Sales Regional Manager based in Budapest, Hungary.
• This role is giving you a great opportunity to manage social media channels for HBO MAX across relevant platforms.
• As part of the HBO MAX EMEA social media team, you are the manager and owner of your Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter – and will manage the launch of any new, relevant channels.
• Main tasks include initiating, creating, planning, managing, executing, and evaluating pan-European social media sales and retention campaigns for our tentpole series including our Local Original Productions (LOPs) in close collaboration with the other functional teams.
• For LOPs, you will work with the social media presence of and relation with local talent - as well as create a full content suite and extensive campaign for social media.
• For new tentpole series and LOPs, you will conduct audience research to create relevant target groups and ensure top acquisition results.
• You will create tailored, out-of-the-box content producing in collaboration with our in-house design team and the Pan-European creative team.
• You work creatively with the content of the service to build awareness, drive engagement, conversation, retention, and acquisition on social media.
• You will create and execute pan-European sales and retention campaigns on title and brand level, and you will manage, test, optimize and evaluate these campaigns across social platforms.
• You will own the daily interaction with our fans, customers, and prospects working closely with the customer service team, ensuring they're informed, engaged, and following our tone-of-voice.
• You will be responsible for listening to, engaging with, and influencing – our fans, prospects, and customers on social media.
• You will monitor and report on audience sentiments and trends internally.
• You will stay on top of social media creative trends and ensure top level social media marketing campaigns locally and on a pan-European level.
• Solid experience in the industry.
• A degree in marketing, communication, media arts or other similar training.
• High general knowledge within the field of entertainment and TV series, movies.
• Skilled and knowledgeable within marketing technologies, social media trends and channels.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Romanian
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbally.
• Experience working with community management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Falcon or similar.
• Passionate about entertainment, social media, and creating growth.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11oee-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.