HBO Service Corporation seeks a Dir Partner Marketing for the General HBO Services-Partner Marketing department.
This Director position is part of Warnermedia's Sales and Distribution (S&D) Department. The Director, Partner Marketing is responsible for the strategic vision and tactical execution of HBO Max, Cinemax and Turner Networks marketing across distribution partners.
The Director will work in close collaboration with MVPD Sales & Distribution teams to develop initiatives that support overall WarnerMedia subscriber, revenue, activation and engagement goals. The Director will lead a highly skilled team responsible for the planning and implementation of account specific marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be a decisive problem-solver with a deep understanding of the Pay TV and media landscape along with a proven ability to execute and measure marketing effectiveness.
• Drive overall development and implementation of account-specific marketing plans that align with subscriber and revenue targets
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment and cost per activation
• Oversee the performance tracking and analysis of partner campaigns, deliver and present comprehensive partner recap resources
• Drive optimization of partner marketing mix, evaluate campaign effectiveness to maximize subscriber acquisition activity and deliver on ROI.
• Serve as the primary contact on all subject matters related to Partner Marketing strategy and initiatives
• Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of HBO Max subscribers, specific to partners, in order to cultivate data-driven strategies that drive KPIs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key marketing contacts and decision-makers across assigned partners
• Collaborate cross-functionally with S&D partner marketing teams including brand-facing, creative and POS teams to develop and maximize marketing initiatives with assigned partners
• Cultivate and manage relationships with internal stakeholders including Partner Management, various WarnerMedia marketing groups, Business Planning, Legal and Partner Operations. Maintain a constant flow of information between teams that is critical to the day-to-day business.
• 8+ years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, Distribution, Marketing, or other related work experience – Preferred
• Background in performance marketing or direct response marketing with demonstrated strong quantitative skills
• Deep expertise of media strategy, planning and implementation
• Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through difficult issues, builds required consensus to drive business needs and results
• Proven leader with experience in change management and developing quality teams
• Significant management experience
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33vwq-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.