HBO Max seeks a Director, Paid Media Marketing for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. They will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer.
The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. This is a small, lean team, and as such, candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
• Deep understanding of Paid Digital Media is a must. Candidate must have a strong understanding of Direct and Programmatic media strategy, overseeing implementation and day-to-day optimizations.
• Strong negotiation skills to uncover efficiencies for all Direct Media buy programs and investments
• Proven track record of innovation and effectiveness of all funnel tactics through Digital Media Partnerships
• Experience utilizing DSP and DMP platforms to build out full programmatic strategy (inclusive of native advertising) and maximizing KPIs across targeting, inventory and audiences.
• Ability to build audience strategy using owned data and finding new opportunities to expand reach.
• Analyze campaign data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid channels
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 7+ year's experience developing and driving paid media strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• Expert understanding of Programmatic Technology - DSPs, DMPs, Trading Desks, Ad Servers and Ad Verification tools (DCM, DV360, TradeDesk, Media Math, iAS, DV, LiveRamp, Krux, mParticle)
• Expert knowledge of digital research tools such as comScore, Pathmatics, Nielsen, and Dynata
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Experience with leading and motivating large teams of various levels
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roq214-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.