Sr. Manager, Retention AVOD
Culver City, CA
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
HBO Max seeks a Director, On – Channel Marketing for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
As the Director, On-Channel Marketing for HBO Max, you will have a natural passion for entertainment and an understanding of the video streaming industry/competitive landscape with a primary focus on driving engagement and subscription retention metrics through campaigns, content curation and cross-channel promotions. The ideal candidate will have an expertise in shepherding great storytelling in the digital space and ability to build a strong community presence. In addition, you are expert in audience development, audience targeting, content curation, editorial workflows, lifecycle marketing, and campaign management. This position sits on the Editorial team and works closely with the Content, Campaign Planning, Lifecycle, Acquisition, and Data Science teams.
• Oversee the strategy of scalable targeting to different audience segments to ensure that subscribers see the right content at the right time across marketing channels - with a focus on marketing landing pages, lifecycle campaigns and email newsletters
• Manage a team that curates consumer touchpoints such as 360/180 growth campaigns, email newsletters, push notifications, and landing pages using data-driven inputs and business priorities.
• Verify and ensure that all curated editorial content on those channels upholds the HBO Max brand and product strategy and key entry points are reflected in the merchandising on platform
• Provide insights and analyses to drive the development of KPIs, evaluation and recommendations, as well as partnering with data analytics team to understand how our audience engages with content, their behaviors including user/audience perceptions, motivations, and usability testing
• Establish a deep understanding of HBO Max's users to inform audience-first, data-driven segmentation strategies that drive KPIs including subscriber growth, increasing streaming hours and customer lifetime value
• With the Editorial Leads and Campaign Planning team, develop, pitch, and execute curatorial campaigns that support the end to end consumer journey and tie in to in-app editorial thematics
• Develop strategic ways to capture interest of current subscribers and move them to higher tier of engagement
• Possess a deep understanding of what the editorial schedule/roadmap entails and be able to effectively articulate how our efforts ladder into the overarching HBO Max goals
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 10 years' experience in digital editorial products specific to user engagement and streaming or related experience at an entertainment media company leading significant cross-organizational projects
• Possess a thorough understanding of the end-to-end consumer lifecycle within the current competitive SVOD and/or AVOD landscape.
• Prior experience and success in setting strategic context and helping develop creatives
• Extensive experience in content editorial, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to editors and managers
• A developed creative taste and strong instinct for stories and experiences that will capture consumers
• Ability to use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Experience in developing and refining reporting and communicating results to the broader team.
• Prior experience hiring, managing, and retaining a diverse team of direct reports