Sr. Manager, Marketing - Content Merchandising
Director, Marketing (Paid Social) - HBO Max
HBO Max seeks a Director, Marketing (Paid Social) for the Acquisition Growth Marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer.
The candidate must be a "doer" who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. This is a small, lean team, and as such, candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This role will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
• Deep understanding in Paid Social is a must. Candidate must have experience developing campaign strategies and driving in-platform optimizations across all Paid Social partners (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and more)
• Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Leverage owned and earned data to build and report on custom audiences and LALs effectively
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid media channels and how to strategically evaluate paid social in the media mix
• Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend
• Work closely with retention, engagement, organic social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 6-7+ years experience developing and driving the social strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
• Expert in self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically