As the Director, Creative Services for HBO Max – SEA and India, you will develop and drive the creative and visual strategy to support the launch and expansion of HBO Max in SEA and India. In this role you will oversee a team of designers and copywriters to create and localize of a variety of marketing assets for all digital media channels. This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with the Growth Marketing Team along with the US Growth Marketing Design team to deliver high quality and engaging assets that will drive the success of HBO Max SEA and India.
• Provide day- to-day operational leadership of the Creative Services team and set the vision and overall roadmap for the timely delivery of quality assets.
• Responsible for directing and motivating a team to deliver the highest caliber of creative content, as well as developing creative guidelines, design principles and best practices to guide the content strategy.
• Craft high level creative strategies and communicate concepts and campaigns to internal and external decision-making parties.
• Develop plans and KPI's that operate strategically across platforms and channels to drive continuity of campaigns, voice and brand with the ultimate objective of driving successful campaigns.
• Provide expertise and vision as it relates to the market and align with various partners within WarnerMedia. Partner and manage agencies as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10 -12 years of advanced-level design and project management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Expertise and prior experience working in or overseeing work in SEA and India.
• Minimum of 8 years' experience managing teams in varying geographic locations.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's leader and collaborator is a must.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• When high-stakes scenarios arise, you can get behind the wheel and design hands-on.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An excitement for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• A robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Familiarity with Sketch, emerging technologies, and high fidelity protypes. Motion design a plus.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8jzo-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.