HBO Max is seeking an experienced Director of Brand Marketing, overseeing SEA and India to be based in Singapore .
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, and is a pop-culture enthusiast. They will have a deep understanding of the streaming industry, be a strategic and creative marketer with a background in Entertainment. We are looking for a team player with a highly collaborative working style. This role is equal parts strategic, creative and execution oriented.
• Drive campaign development from strategy, concepting and execution, by managing day to day communications with external agency partners, and internal key stakeholders
• Inspire and brainstorm fresh creative ideas for brand campaigns and activations across our owned channels, off channel, digital, OOH, experiential, stunts, and partnerships
• Align with Media Planning teams to ensure creative is mapped to audiences and reflects the endemic behaviors of the channels
• Partner with Social and Growth Marketing to deliver on brand and acquisition goals and find opportunities for full-funnel collaboration
• Work on pro-social initiatives that reflect our core Brand beliefs
• Manage a team of smart, passionate marketers
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technology, and unique opportunities
• You have 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry executing on marketing campaigns
• You are an expert across all asset mediums including TV, digital, ooh, and social
• You have demonstrated incredible creativity, and can lead concepting and creative reviews
• You are a team player and problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented setting
• You are able to communicate cross-functionally with all levels and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• You have the ability to project manage and have killer presentation skills
• You are able to quickly provide your point of view with rationales in both verbal and written form
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p048-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.