* Please note this role can be based in Madrid OR Copenhagen OR Budapest
This is a great opportunity for a junior-midweight designer to join the Digital Creative Services Team
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience and story telling. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand, visual identity and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As Designer of Digital Creative Services for HBO Max EMEA, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of growth marketing campaigns assets to promote it. The Designer will be focused on visual creative design and typography. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Sr. Graphic Designers, Motion graphic experts, Copywriters and Creative Project Managers to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max EMEA. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing.
• Work on digital campaigns to craft high quality and compelling marketing materials for a variety of digital channels including CRM/e-mail, social media, display and programmatic, web and mobile landing pages, using various communication formats including static, rich media and videos.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on pixel-perfect visual design, following appropriate typesets, creative alignment with concept idea and storyline.
• Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to display, programmatic, social media, email, mobile, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, motion and design patterns, motion graphics and video into all marketing campaigns.
• Assist in developing resources, guidelines and templates that allow the growth marketing team to create and communicate effective creative executions.
• Produce and execute compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple channels including display, social media and CRM to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and increase subscriptions.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Solid experience of advanced-level design a content, CRM, performance or digital agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
• Highly skilled in visual digital creative design and typography.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Expertise in creating impactful digital marketing solutions using design language, creative executions, innovative formats and best design practices.
• Experience with CRM/e-mail, display banners, social media and mobile design.
• Ability to follow up on Q&A and implementation stages of creative campaigns.
• Robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Expert knowledge working in motion graphic/video design with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Excellent communication skills in English.
The Nice To Haves
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Knowledge of Google Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Studio Platforms is a plus.
• Any further European languages a plus.
• Experience working in video streaming, video production, community products or digital media
When applying, please attach your up-to-date CV, PDF portfolio and/or link to your completed design and creative projects. Applications without PDF portfolio and/or link to your completed design projects will not be considered.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.