WarnerMedia seeks a Tier 3 Customer Support Technician for the DTC Global Ops - HBO Max department.
The overnight Tier 3 Customer Experience Technician is a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within the Warner Media Direct-to-Consumer organization. They will have an integral role in providing advanced support for inquiries that cannot be solved by frontline support tiers during the weekday overnight hours (11:00 pm – 8:00 am EST). This individual will be a core contributor within the Tier 3 CX team and will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure issues are surfaced, triaged and tracked until a resolution is achieved. The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation of both technical and customer service experience. They will have the ability to resolve complex issues with professionalism and poise. They will work closely with the extended CX team to continuously challenge/define/refine what excellence means and continuously deliver on these goals to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and support.
*Remote/Virtual Opportunity - In looking to adapt to the needs of a growing 24/7 business, we are open to candidates working remotely/virtually. The remote opportunity would require the flexibility to support on-call rotations and occasional daytime, or evening work.
• Serve as the final escalation point for support tickets escalated from Tiers 1 and 2 during the overnight hours (11:00 pm – 8:00 am EST).
• Maintain subject matter expert status on all HBO Max products/services, across all supported platforms.
• Follow internal best practices to ensure Tier 3 responsibilities are maintained and knowledge remains current.
• Identify and deliver creative troubleshooting workarounds and support recommendations for issues that cannot be resolved through existing knowledge base articles or other known troubleshooting steps.
• Responsible for reproducing, confirming and documenting new issues.
• Responsible for escalating business side issues to appropriate extended teams for resolution, while delivering a positive customer experience
• Occasionally work with and assist Executive and VIP customers, representing CX in a professional capacity as an HBO Max subject matter expert
• Coach, mentor, and assist frontline support teams when needed across all current or future engagement/communication channels
• Participate in an on-call rotation to provide after hours and/or weekend support coverage
• Partner with larger CX and UX writing teams to capture and translate new product information into Customer- and Agent-facing support content, as well as ensure existing content is continuously maintained and up-to-date
• Facilitate Customer and External Partner escalations to help ensure they're responded to within established timeframes and support service levels
• Participate and contribute to ongoing processes, policies and standards improvements
• Participate in collecting and surfacing product issues/feedback to design and development teams
• Collaborate with larger CX team to identify and uphold KPIs for service and operational excellence
• Occasionally travel to deliver or receive training
• Able to accommodate an overnight schedule (11:00 pm – 8:00 am EST) which may include weekends
• 2+ years customer service experience at a comparable B2C brand, preferably in media, entertainment, technology or hospitality and supporting streaming media or equivalent technologies
• Remote applicants - 1+ years experience preferred working in a remote work environment
• Strong familiarity and comfort using consumer streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, iOS devices, Android TV/mobile
• Superior and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Excel in both customer service and technical support scenarios
• Able to handle multiple priorities, using proper urgency when needed
• Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and autonomy for effectively completing all required tasks
• Able to zoom out from individual issues and identify patterns
• Clearly define problems, analyze data, and recommend short-term workarounds, while simultaneously representing issues accurately to extended teams for resolution
• Able to consistently represent HBO Max / WarnerMedia in a professional manner
• Methodically investigate and resolve complex technical support issues, as reported by Customers and Partners
• Able to break down and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Able to adapt to a dynamic business environment, including participating in the support of groundbreaking movie premieres and special events after-hours, on-call rotations, and the flexibility to accommodate varying hours of support.
• Experience working with Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus
• Able to consistently work autonomously
• Passionate about the customer experience
• Driven to improve internal and external customer satisfaction
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
• Able to successfully handle multiple ongoing issues at any given time while maintaining daily workload
• Able, willing and driven to master new concepts every day
• Highly organized and embrace a fast-paced, changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d899qq-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.