WarnerMedia launched HBO Max, an direct-to-consumer streaming service which brings together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive and immersive content, distinguished news and entertainment reporting and much much more – all in one digital destination HBO Max!
The CRM Campaign Specialist will be responsible for building and deploying marketing email, push, and in-app campaigns for both HBO Max and HBO. S/he will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, including building ad-hoc campaigns within the Braze platform, routing campaign builds through necessary stakeholders, tracking campaign status and scheduling on our project board, and deploying campaigns in Braze. S/he will partner closely with stakeholders from marketing lifecycle to fulfill strategic objectives. S/he will partner closely with creative, MarTech, and legal to fulfill campaign requests. S/he is a CRM operations professional who is detail-oriented, truly passionate about CRM, and has excellent campaign management skills.
Who assigns work to this position?
• Senior CRM Campaign Manager
• Senior Director, Campaign Management
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 2 years of experience in CRM operations (email and push) with an enterprise-level ESP; in-app messaging experience a plus
• Basic knowledge of lifecycle marketing
• Experience with audience segmentation tools; Braze experience strongly preferred
• Experience in managing projects through Asana, JIRA, Monday or a similar platform
• Basic knowledge of email and push best practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate skills in Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to liaise with creative, marketing and business teams
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required
• Must be able to communicate effectively with marketing and creative teams
• Must have prior CRM operations experience
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload efficiently
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3kbp-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.