Senior Product Researcher, Partnerships
CRM Manager (Marketing Automation Engineer)
The purpose of this role is to execute CRM initiatives to support HBO Max's organizational goals and objectives. This role will plan and execute on a clear retention and engagement initiatives while interacting with internal and external stakeholders to understand their market drivers, strategies, and challenges, so that an optimal product can developed, evolved, and enhanced.
• Build and execute highly personalized cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs
• Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability and performance optimization
• Create and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing that maximise conversions
• Oversee campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting
• Act as marketing automation lead on critical system enhancements, providing direction on requirements, supporting implementation and testing.
• Using the Agile methodology, partner with the appropriate IT stakeholders to drive projects to completion, overcoming hurdles for an optimal solution.
• Minimum 3 years-experience working with marketing automation platforms (preferably Braze)
• Relevant Marketing Automation Platform certifications are a strong asset
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and projects
• Experience in working with Looker
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices and experience in behavioral segmentation
• Comfortable manipulating large data sets
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g332en-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.