WarnerMedia seeks a CRM AVOD Campaign Manager for the Data Intel&Op - HBO Max department.
The CRM AVOD Campaign Manager will be responsible for building and deploying marketing email, push, and in-app campaigns for the HBO Max AVOD plan. S/he will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, including building ad-hoc and automated campaigns within the Braze platform, routing campaign builds through necessary stakeholders, tracking campaign status and scheduling on our project board, and deploying campaigns in Braze. S/he will partner closely with stakeholders from marketing lifecycle, Max Originals, and product to fulfill strategic objectives. S/he will partner closely with creative, MarTech, and legal to fulfill campaign requests. S/he will help manage new capabilities within Braze to identify optimized flows for campaign management. S/he is an experienced CRM operations professional who is detail-oriented, truly passionate about CRM, and has excellent campaign management skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required
• 5 years experience in CRM operations (email and push) with an enterprise-level ESP; in-app messaging experience a plus
• Deep knowledge of subscription and lifecycle marketing
• Advanced experience with audience segmentation tools; Braze experience strongly preferred
• Advanced experience in managing projects through Asana, JIRA, Monday or a similar platform
• Deep knowledge of email and push best practices
• Advanced experience in implementing A/B and multivariate testing in CRM campaigns
• Advanced experience in building automated campaigns through a journey building platform
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to liaise with creative, engineering, technical, marketing and business teams
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with technical, marketing, engineering, and creative teams
• Must have prior CRM operations experience
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload efficiently
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills – particularly within large organizations
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nnoe-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.