The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As Creative Automation Manager, Digital Creative Services for HBO Max EMEA, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of growth marketing campaigns assets to promote it. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Designers, Copywriters, A/V Producers, Project Managers and Content Strategists to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max EMEA. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing.
• Along with our Lead Creative Technologist, you will be the main point of contact for our creative digital production automation efforts.
• You will review, select and drive the implementation of cutting edge digital production automation tools.
• Work on Digital Creative Services campaigns owning the digital development aspects of all creative projects and focusing on automation and technical project management tools.
• Assist in driving operational success during the executions of high quality and compelling marketing materials for a variety of digital channels, including web banners (display and programmatic), social media, email, landing pages and mobile; using various customer communication formats, including static, rich media and videos.
• Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts, ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Develop resources, guidelines and templates that allow the growth marketing team to create and communicate effective creative executions.
• Support and align with growth marketing initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Extensive experience of advanced-level project management experience in digital advertising, web and mobile
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing automation, production automation tools and integrations
• Experience in building websites and solid understanding of how web applications work.
• Troubleshooting in digital media related issues. Ability to follow up and resolve possible during Q&A and implementation stages of creative campaigns developments.
• Knowledge of Google Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Studio Platforms.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Understand creative marketing strategies and understand them from a design and technical standpoint.
• Excellent command of English.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk81q-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.