Copywriter (HBO Go)
WarnerMedia seeks a Copywriter for HBO Go South East Asia.
As Copywriter, you will work on a customer-focused team designing high-performance digital communications to support Growth Marketing. This role will take advantage of the craft of writing to match the brand voice with a full-funnel digital 1st approach, while collaborating on various result-driven projects in a fast-paced, learning-based environment. You will create engaging copy, partner with peers and create solutions to unique growth-related challenges.
This job is not just about creating and executing top-of-the-line creative campaigns. It is also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/she will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. Finally, the right candidate must be a ''doer'' who can balance longer-term strategic thinking with world-class execution. This role is part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and relentlessly challenging the status quo. This is a small lean team, and as such candidate will need to be able to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
• Responsible for writing English master copy for use across digital marketing channels, including (but not limited to) CRM, social media and display campaigns.
• Responsible for idea proposal and copywriting for all growth marketing campaigns. Ability to solve strategic and creative challenges with the emphasis on messaging, narrative, brand voice, tone and innovative thinking.
• Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during digital marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
• Ensuring copy and ideas are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
• Create messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all digital campaign types including display, social media and CRM.
• Collaborate with content strategists to develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time.
• Take highly technical information and turn it into something resonant, emotional and motivating.
• Extensive experience at a content, CRM, performance or digital agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital and a mastery of spelling, grammar and style.
• Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g. display, content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels.
• History of positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• Experience working with social media channels, SEO, search or specific CRM product lines (email & push notifications).
• Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn87mm-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.