The Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, AVOD reports directly into the Director of Lifecycle Planning & Management + Content Merchandising and supports HBO Max's AVOD lifecycle digital marketing efforts for WarnerMedia streaming service, HBO Max.
This individual will have the opportunity to participate in campaign planning around exciting Original and library content throughout the AVOD specific consumer lifecycle. They will be able to develop an AVOD campaign calendar strategy with audience alignment suggestions with SVOD lifecycle team and x-functional groups.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a background in marketing and a demonstrated passion for continuous improvement.
• Participate in cross functional meetings and provide keys takeaways
• Run point on various campaign creative brief generation and implementation with CRM Team, tied to AVOD specific marketing communications
• Help maintain campaign calendar based on AVOD MarComm plans
• Pull ad hoc reporting as needed from various tools and platforms
• Prepare 1-pager summary slides on key topics/tests for leadership
• Research and develop new opportunities/test ideas to help increase engagement and retention with our AVOD subscribers
• Run ongoing analysis of competitive landscape tied to AVOD products
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 1-3 years of experience of supporting a digital marketing team
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally; good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Project management skills
• Candidates should have basic knowledge of SVOD services and comm channels
• Basic knowledge of:
• Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Google Drive (Doc, Sheet, Slides)
• Social Platforms (FB, IG, TW, Snap, TikTok)
• We're serious about cultivating, nurturing and growing talent
• We value accountability, fairness, hard work and curiosity
• We're fun, diverse and passionate about doing good work
• We're out-of-the-box thinkers and doers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y0e8-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.