Director, Editorial Strategy
Culver City, CA
The HBO Max Engagement & Retention team is focused on maximizing subscriber growth by continually improving each phase of the customer journey, from conversion through engagement, retention and winback. We leverage data and key insights coupled with Max programming events to produce high engagement subscriber communications, marketing programs, and innovative platform enhancements. The team has a rigorous test and learning agenda across marketing channels that requires deep collaboration with key partners including: Design, Editorial, Data, and MarTech and Product teams.
WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing for the AcqGrowth Mkt – HBO Max department.
The Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and implementing new marketing campaigns across our consumer lifecycle programs with the goal of driving subscriber growth. The individual will contribute to day-to-day operational activities including producing creative briefs and maintaining campaign calendars across our functional partners. They will also manage campaign performance dashboards and report out results and key take-aways.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a background in marketing and a demonstrated passion for continuous improvement.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager to execute communication strategies to drive key business objectives based on programming, interests and stage in the customer lifecycle.
• Maintain internal planning calendars and documentation to provide a centralized view and ensure accuracy as plans evolve.
• Develop campaign briefs in line with the strategic objective and audience.
• Lead campaign trafficking as the main POC for our team through the development process, and obtain and communicate stakeholder feedback and approvals.
• Prepare regular performance reports and analysis to share out with the rest of the team to drive continuous improvement in our program.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and coordination towards key business strategies and objectives.
• Leverage insights and campaign performance to inform future recommendations and initiatives.
• Play a key role in process evolution and efficiency across the cross-functional teams.
• Contribute to other digital projects (including 3rd party mailings, research initiatives) as needed.
• 1-3 years marketing experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent organizational, time management and written/oral communication skills
• Strong quantitative skills, excited by actionable consumer or campaign insights
• Self-motivated and intellectually curious, driven by a desire for continuous improvement
• A team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure with meticulous attention to detail
• A passion for entertainment and pop culture
• We're serious about cultivating, nurturing and growing talent
• We value accountability, fairness, hard work and curiosity
• We're fun, diverse and passionate about doing good work
• We're out-of-the-box thinkers and doers