Sr. Manager, Marketing - Content Merchandising
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Content Operations Manager for the DTC Global Ops – HBO Max department.
The Content Operations Manager – Ad Supported will be responsible for developing and executing new ad supported business operations processes on WarnerMedia's Direct-to-Consumer platform, HBO Max. The ideal candidate has experience working within digital content operations, can think strategically, and is comfortable working with a variety of platforms/systems while driving forward the success of our Ad Supported Operations team. Streaming video, digital advertising, and media supply chain experience strongly preferred.
In this highly cross-functional role, you will manage processes for the Ad Supported Operations team in partnership with Ad Operations, Ad Sales, Ad Tech, Business Affairs, Content Operations, Content Strategy, Media Supply Chain, Product Experience, and other teams throughout WarnerMedia. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, goal oriented while operating in a high-volume operational environment, and able to quickly adapt to change while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Manage operational processes and workflows in partnership with Ad Operations, Ad Sales, Ad Tech, Business Affairs, Content Operations, Content Strategy, Media Supply Chain, Product Experience, and other teams throughout WarnerMedia
• Collaborate with Advertising Operations partners to ensure ad content meets delivery specifications and all other requirements for exhibition on platform
• Collaborate with Content Operations partners to ensure content conditioning activities, including ad break marking, are successfully executed for all ad supported content
• Manage and continually improve processes related to KidVid and COPPA compliance, including commercial clearance and host selling
• Support the successful execution of all ad supported content operations processes
• Actively drive improvements to ad supported content operations workflows and processes in order to meet SLAs and KPIs
• Develop and maintain operational relationships and provide excellent customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
• Analyze relevant data and create positive feedback loops to drive best-in-class processes and documentation among key stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience in digital content operations or related experience; advertising content experience strongly preferred
• Prior experience with digital content technology ecosystems required
• Experience in operationalization of complex workflows and systems and process improvement
• Hands-on experience managing business-critical operational processes and driving process improvement initiatives
• Comfort collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to enhance and supplement legacy tools and processes to support innovation
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Genuine interest in streaming video, digital content operations, and innovation within the industry