Director, Analytics & Insights
New York, NY
Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
The CX Partner Performance Manager will be a key Leader on the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within the Warner Media Direct organization. They will have a leading role in building, cultivating and managing the performance of HBO Max's carefully selected network of CX outsourced contact center and other partners. The ideal candidate will be an empathetic, performance-oriented leader who is passionate about delivering a world class customer experience for Warner Media's streaming products and forging strong partnerships with best-in-class outsourcing partners. This individual will be highly strategic, analytical and have experience leading customer support operations/teams. They will partner with the extended CX leadership team to bring the HBO Max culture and passion for CX excellence to our outsourced partners. This individual will have a record of successfully owning and driving outsourced CX programs forward to achieve experiential excellence and economies of scale, while building strong partner relationships along the way. They will be passionate about growing and executing on an excellence-driven CX outsourced partnership strategy, as we continue to grow and scale our CX operations to support the growing needs of Warner Media's 24/7 streaming business.
• Manage all CX outsourcing relationships and ensure that all partners are meeting KPI performance targets, holding them accountable when performance targets are missed and working with them closely to uphold a shared commitment towards continuous improvement.
• Partner with CX Leadership Team and external contact center partners to establish an engaging and performance-driven incentive structure, to help drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Work closely with CX Leads and Leadership across outsourced teams to cultivate and foster a productive, fun and friendly work environment that's aligned with CX team values.
• Participate in planning activities related to the preparation of operating budgets and forecasting plan; working closely with internal and external Data, Workforce Management and Finance Experts to ensure optimal staffing strategies to meet and exceed service level and budgetary expectations.
• Partners with other CX leads to drive the preparation of RFPs, contracts and business landscape research.
• Analyze outsourced CX partner performance (satisfaction, quality, productivity, cost) and continuously identifies emerging trends, opportunities and wins for further action.
• Conduct regular business reviews with partners, including performance penalties and rewards.
• Work with CX leadership team to help craft and execute ongoing outsourcing strategies that align with overall business growth.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners and cross-departmental teams.
• Able to travel domestically and internationally to provide on-site oversight/support and participate in planning efforts, as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
• 10+ years of experience within Customer Success, Outsourced Customer Support Operations Management, Operations Management (or related field) preferably working with a media company.
• Experience leading high performing teams.
• Combination of technology, customer success, operational management skills.
• Proficient and comfortable using data to define goals, measure progress, identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Able to influence cross-functional teams.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
• Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
• Equally able to work independently and build with a team.
• Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
• Analytically driven, with high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
• Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands