Warner Media is hiring a talented Compliance Program Manager to support the Compliance program globally across Warner Media (HBO, Warner Brothers, Turner, Corporate, EIS, Otter Media, Xandr, & International offices). As a member of the Compliance team, you will be assigned to the CSO (Cyber Security Office) Compliance team and will work in partnership with Governance, Risk, Privacy, Financial Compliance, Internal Audit, External Audit, Security Engineering, Legal, Technology, IDAM, HR, and other key partners to ensure compliance with various regulatory and policy requirements. The successful candidate will have experience across multiple compliance domains with experience in audit process/procedure, risk analysis and mitigation, control testing, and continuous improvement initiatives.
This team focuses on validating that processes are working end-to-end, identifying risk areas and risk treatment/mitigation, as well as participating in projects to understand and determine potential impact to regulatory compliance components as well overall compliance to Security Policies & Standards. You will identify areas of improvement and non-compliance which may result in process changes and/or coaching requests. The Compliance Program Manager will drive the Warner Media PCI (Payment Card Industry) program, as well as drive other various initiatives to completion and assist in managing and growing an effective Compliance Program. As the Compliance Program Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of functions centered on effective implementation of all of the elements of a compliance program (project): compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, internal policies and procedures; accepted business practices, ethical standards, and contractual obligations. You will be responsible for areas encompassing both regulatory and non-regulatory compliance, such as SOX, PCI, SSAE 18, issue tracking and remediation, advisory projects, and internal assessments.
• Lead the WM PCI Program, and be a significant contributor to SOX testing, and other critical programs owned by our organization.
• Stay abreast of existing and upcoming regulatory legislation in order to assess potential impact on the WM compliance programs.
• Drive process improvements and control implementation across business functions, including resolution of assessment findings and independent initiatives.
• Assist in the implementation of the Company eGRC system, policies, standards, and processes.
• Assist with targeted compliance audits and reviews, communicating results and recommendations in clear and concise written reports; and collaborate with management to ensure corrective actions are implemented effectively.
• Investigate compliance issues and assist with investigation reports.
• Miscellaneous work as necessary to support the compliance function.
• Validate system requirements, flows, and written procedures through testing and observations, and to ensure regulatory compliance operating procedures and controls are working as intended.
• Participate in cross-functional teams to support various regulatory compliance subject matters ensuring that user activities continue to support systematic processes in place and drive positive compliant behaviors or that proposed new system changes fully meet Regulatory, Security and Legal requirements.
• Complete analysis based on the testing results through observations and reports to identify system and process gaps reducing risk for WM.
• Document all work and findings resulting from testing and communicate to relevant stakeholders within defined standard processes.
• 8+ years working in audit or compliance environments in a corporate or consulting capacity, with experience in a highly technical setting.
• Experience defining certification/action plan roadmaps balancing compliance deliverables, business requirements, and resource allocation.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Relevant certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.) required.
• Experience with cross-functional risk, compliance and/or information security disciplines.
• Subject matter expertise in the areas of SOX, PCI, SSAE 18, GDPR, CCPA, ISO 27001, COBIT, etc.
• Experience in project management, along with organizational and planning skills.
• You possess the highest integrity commensurate with a compliance & ethics position.
• You have excellent communication and project management skills.
• You produce clear & polished work product, in narrative and visual form.
• You have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
• You have driven change to completion across functions in an IT or comparable technical environment.
• You have experience with the cloud (AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc.) and corresponding security & compliance requirements.
• You can work independently, are flexible and adaptive and demonstrate a passion to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
• You are able to manage and train team members (staff or consultants) as needed.
• Creative problem solver who possesses sound business discernment and is highly detailed oriented.
• Ability to travel (10%).
• Experience in identifying risk-based issues and working across organizations to remediate.
• Analytical skills with ability to use sound business judgment and to exercise skepticism as needed.
• Process focused experience including the ability to assess, interpret, and guide corporate processes.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x88z-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.