As Business Presentation Designer, Creative Services for HBO Max EMEA, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service. The Business Presentation Designer will be focused on visual design, content creative design and typography. You will play an integral role in content design that brings presentations, proposals, ideas, campaigns and creatives to life. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Sr. Graphic Designers, Project Managers and Content Strategists to conceptualize and execute executive materials of visual creative concepts for HBO Max EMEA. The job involves working collaboratively with international marketing and creative teams and executing clear and compelling design.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on presentation visual design, content creative design and typography.
• Create brand templates and marketing collateral.
• Design and build marketing presentations, proposals, and other internal company communications.
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to display, social, email, mobile, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Robust design skills, including layout, resizing, typography and video.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creative to life.
• Strong understanding of diverse sets of information which are turned into presentations and other deliverables.
• Advanced-level presentation design expertise
• Portfolio of work demonstrating experience in creating engaging visual assets, designs and brand development.
• Advanced expertise with PowerPoint, Google Slides and Apple Keynote
• Experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
• Skill with layout, typography, and color theory.
• Keen design eye and a strong sense of elegant visual aesthetics.
• Ability to create beautiful mock-ups based on wireframes and creative direction
• Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large scale projects.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Excellent English
Nice to Haves:
• Further European languages
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience
• After Effects
• Understanding of digital and social platforms including display, social media and CRM
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.