The Specialist, Business Operations is responsible for bringing sound process development and project management to HBO Max media operations. You will identify opportunity, adeptly navigate ambiguity, build strong cross-functional bridges between teams, and deliver repeatable, scalable processes that serve the needs of our cross functional partners and the business as a whole. You are diplomatic, tactical, and kind, someone who is detail-oriented but consistently keeps the bigger picture in mind. You are truly collaborative, always up for a new challenge, and enjoy making the business better for everyone.
Biz Ops' roles and scope will evolve as the business does - adaptability and a wholehearted willingness to pivot and take on whatever is needed is essential.
• Report to the Director who oversees all day-to-day media operations activities for HBO Max
• Provide key data documentation necessary for Biz Ops' content readiness operations
• Support cross-functional meetings to ensure end-to-end activities in media supply chain are operating without any issues
• Identify and track open issues, identify risks, and enable resolution by enlisting needed stakeholders and working groups
• Confidently lead efficient, effective meetings as needed and be ready to step-in to fill gaps
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with all of our cross-functional partners.
• Build, maintain, and optimize forms, reports, trackers and dashboards
• Be a self-starter and champion for sensible, effective processes. Consistently monitor and enhance our current practices including process, tools, and communications plans
• 2+ years of experience in project management / business operations / management consulting
• Working knowledge and comfortability of data analytics/automation/visualization tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI etc.,
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, G Suite, Monday.com and other similar tools used in day-to-day operations
• Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders
• Knowledge of Agile/Lean methodologies is a plus
• Thrives in ambiguous, rapidly-evolving deadline-driven environments,constantly, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement; start-up experience a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including negotiation and coalition building with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Familiarity with streaming services and/or media, production, digital supply chain, media operations
• Self-motivated, accountable, a team player and kind
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y9qm-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.