Business Operations Manager (Promo Offers) - HBO Max
The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes, and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to define processes, drive efficiency and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives in an ever-evolving environment.
The Business Operations Manager (Promo Ops) will focus on bringing sound process development and project management to the global DTC HBO Max Promotional Offers and partnership-development space. You will identify opportunity, adeptly navigate ambiguity, build strong cross-functional bridges between teams, and deliver repeatable, scalable processes that serve the needs of our cross functional partners and the business as a whole. You are diplomatic, tactical, and kind, someone who is detail-oriented but consistently keeps the bigger picture in mind. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and relish taking complete ownership of processes and projects from beginning to end. You are truly collaborative, always up for a new challenge, and enjoy making the business better for everyone.
Biz Ops' roles and scope will evolve as the business does - adaptability and a wholehearted willingness to pivot and take on whatever is needed is essential.
• Report to the Director who oversees Biz Ops' involvement in all global promotional offers and partnership-development programs.
• Help develop, drive, and optimize global promotions management and processes across WarnerMedia's DTC HBO Max platform.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to deploy offers and promotions to support business needs.
• Maintain a holistic view of the end-to-end global promotions space, offering an informed business perspective on new requests.
• Facilitate the collection of business requirements, drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and drive them to execution.
• Develop and drive communications plans to keep all key stakeholders aware of critical program decisions.
• Manage cross-functional Project Managers to effectively handle any hurdles and roadblocks that arise in the global promos space.
• Track open issues, identify risks, and enable resolution by enlisting needed stakeholders and working groups.
• Help establish repeatable, scalable processes with stakeholders.
• Develop strong, trusted relationships within all of our cross-functional partners.
• Build, maintain, and optimize forms, reports, trackers and dashboards (Monday, Smarthsheet, Jira, Asana. etc.) and help onboard our stakeholders with new tools and processes to enable scalable and repeatable operations.
• Monitor and enhance our current practices – both process and tools as necessary.
• Support our cross-functional partners and your fellow Biz Ops team members through new initiatives with clear, strategic planning, process design, and project management.
• Be a self-starter and champion for sensible, effective processes.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience required
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in project management / business operations / management consulting
• Proficient in G Suite, Monday.com, Asana, JIRA, Smartsheet and other similar tools used in day-to-day project management and operations
• Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders
• Thrives in ambiguous, rapidly-evolving deadline-driven environments, constantly, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement; start-up experience a plus
• Organized self-starter with a strong attention to detail, accountable, a team player, and excellent written communication skills
• Knowledge of competitive global landscape including SVOD, AVOD, and OTT services
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwp6k-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.