CRM Platform Operations Specialist
Remote / Virtual
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
We are looking for a proactive and collaborative Brand Marketing Manager to join our growing EMEA team and drive our ATL brand awareness efforts in Greece.
Your main KPIs are to grow brand awareness and brand consideration of WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform with upper funnel brand marketing efforts, ultimately feeding lower funnel activities and increasing subscriber numbers in Greece and EMEA.
In this newly created position, you'll be a part of an exciting journey to build the direct-to-consumer brand in EMEA, working side by side with a highly skilled and driven, multicultural team from across the wider region. The role reports directly to the VP of Brand and Content Marketing for EMEA and works closely with the Pan-European Brand Marketing team, as well as other social media, digital and other local country counterparts.
• Increase WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer subscriptions by growing brand awareness and brand consideration in Greece
• Plan and manage campaign budgets, to best achieve target subscriptions and brand awareness KPIs for Greece
• Lead local planning and execution of campaigns
• Localise Pan-European campaigns with our internal Creative Services teams
• Develop creative and go-to-market strategies for Greece original productions, working closely with production teams, show creators and internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with our PR/Social/Trade Marketing team to create and execute brand and content activations
• Own project timelines to ensure on-time deliverables, identify potential roadblocks and adjust to mitigate risks
• Collaborate with internal partner team leads to ensure campaign consistency and effectiveness through the sales funnel: Creative Services, Acquisition Marketing, Trade Marketing, Social Media, CRM, PR, Original Productions, Legal, Editorial & Programming
• Collaborate with other EMEA brand marketing country leads
• Demonstrated experience in brand marketing
• Experience in the industry and a high general knowledge within the field of entertainment and TV series
• Skilled and knowledgeable within brand marketing activities, media planning, brand marketing trends and channels
• Experience developing marketing campaigns for the Greece market
• Experience working with internal and external creative production and media planning teams
• Experience adapting global and regional assets into local campaigns
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Greek
• Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and verbal
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers
and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of
voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjn94-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.