We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Billing Analyst for our new Global Business Centre in Budapest! This role is responsible for order management and billing functions for the HBO EMEA line of business, to ensure timely and accurate billing for the EMEA region.
• Support the business and finance groups with billing related issues through query resolution, monthly reporting, reconciliation of billing activity
• Assist with aged debt reduction through effective communication of billing related disputes to the business.
• Assist with set up and approval of contracts for Distribution agreements for the EMEA region to ensure correct approval workflow has been followed and billing/revenue compliance with signed agreements.
• Update subscriber and billing information in billing systems to ensure process and accounting accuracy.
• Provide training, guidance and assistance to the business in relation to contract and billing data and management of internal distribution billing system.
• Support the business and GBS on Master Data queries.
• Assist with internal and external audits
• System testing, enhancements, implementation.
• Proven experience in AP/OTC/Billing
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong knowledge of billing and financial concepts
• High level of accuracy & attention to detail
• Intermediate Excel and Word.
Our people make WM the inspiring organization it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek9k2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.