Sr. Manager, Affiliate Partnerships Marketing
The Temporary Associate Social Manager, HBO Max Originals Marketing will contribute to breakthrough strategies across all social platforms, manage the daily execution across organic & paid programs, and lead community management efforts for Max Originals series & movies. These ladder-up to overarching campaign strategies, delivering a heavy social-first lens across creative content that drives conversation and buzz, informed by performance insights to iterate throughout.
Our campaigns take an audience-first, editorial lens to develop strong organic content across social platforms including YouTube digital video, TikTok/Snapchat, and adjacent content like podcasts. They will push the boundaries of social media innovation, delivering best-in-class consumer experiences, and report into the Director of Social, HBO Max Originals Marketing.
• Support our social campaigns alongside the Social Manager for premium Max Originals series across all social platforms/partners, including managing the day-to-day execution.
• Implement programs end-to-end including contributing to strategies, facilitating content development and approvals across both organic and paid social/digital campaigns.
• Lead community management strategies, agencies, communication plans, copy, detailed posting plans and optimizations to best-serve our audiences and lean into the latest trends/conversations.
• Partner with our creative, media and marketing operations teams to deliver a high-volume of digital & social assets to publish across all social & digital platforms.
• Manage asset & spec deliveries, detailed timelines, agency deliveries, QC, and publishing tools.
• Evaluate daily social performance and conversations to inform and adjust content & communication plans, leaning into reactive moments and trending conversations.
• Partner closely with the strategic and creative team members in Max Originals Program Marketing, data/analytics, growth marketing teams, product marketing, media planning, editorial, research, PR, finance, and other teams to create and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Support the execution of social programs across influencers, digital video media partners, talent social content, brand/growth marketing teams and internal partnerships.
• Key contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
• 3+ years social marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
• A sincere love for streaming entertainment, television, movies, storytelling and the internet
• Expert in the latest social platform best practices and how to maximize engagement (Instagram, IGTV, Twitter, Facebook, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Reddit and other emerging platforms)
• Finger on the pulse with the latest trends, competitive entertainment social campaigns and pop-culture
• Understanding of paid social & digital programs/placements/partners, as part of executing a wholistic social & digital campaign
• Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must
• Detail-oriented project management skills, interest in developing insights-driven campaigns, and continuous curiosity to best-serve audiences and campaigns.
• Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility to try new things
• With a core social expertise, demonstrate the ability to think broader - understand strategy to deliver big ideas that align with audiences and campaign goals, contribute to trends, deliver buzz, and execute tactically
• Understanding of current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.