WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing in the Consumer Marketing department.
• Manage multiple external agencies and partners in the development and execution of creative high-impact marketing campaigns and experiences for HBO/HBO Max– including writing creative briefs, providing feedback, and managing timelines and budgets.
• Support creative development for all team promotional campaigns and HBO Max Pa'lante! audience initiatives.
• Manage team's paid media strategy by working with internal and external partners.
• Lead WarnerMedia OneFifty partnership and key evergreen community partnerships to elevate Latinx programming.
• Manage promotional efforts for annual Latinx Short Film Competition and Latino Stand Up Comedy Competition.
• Act as liaison to internal departments (Creative Services, Legal/Business Affairs, PR, Digital and Social Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Corporate Communications) to help circulate key information and ensure all promotional plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate with talent and/or talent relations teams to coordinate promotional talent requests, creative approval, and more.
• Work with the HBO Max Pa'lante! editorial team to ideate and elevate promotional assets via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Process contracts, vendor service agreements, invoices, NDAs, countersignatures and more for our legal records.
• Create presentation decks to pitch and recap multicultural marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Monitor key audience and industry trends, as well as competitor activity - being prepared to provide regular updates and formulate a POV.
• Develop recommendations for innovative engagement tactics, emerging partners, and culture influencers.
• Create social media kits for talent, push out screener.com links for influencers, and manage RSVPs/Invites emails (when necessary).
• B.A. required
• Minimum of 4 years marketing experience, preferably at a media or entertainment company or experiential marketing agency
• Knowledge of linear and streaming entertainment landscape, as well as digital and social media space and the Latinx creative/influencer community
• Experience leading multi-faceted projects from ideation to execution, particularly for multicultural audiences
• Strong initiative and ability to function independently
• Solid creative judgment and familiarity developing materials across all forms of media
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and pay close attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, time management, cross-functional and communication skills
• Proven ability to think strategically and creatively
• Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google suite skills.
• Spanish fluency, both written and verbal, a plus
• Strong copywriting skills a plus
• Willingness to travel as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq820m-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.