B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Integrated Strategy team as an Associate Manager. This individual will be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
• Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
• Work closely and meeting regularly with Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
• Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
• Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
• Build proposals and aid in client presentations
• Participate in post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
• Effectively communicate and represent B/R's voice and strategy internally and externally
• Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for our tentpole events throughout the year
• Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
• Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
• At least 3-4 years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / strategy
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
• Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
• Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
• Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish and to communicate thoroughly throughout scope of project
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
• College degree required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke53p-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.