Subscriber Research Director
Los Angeles, CA
As the Associate Creative Director (''ACD'') of Growth Marketing, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of HBO Max, WarnerMedia's newest streaming service. As well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. The ACD will be hands-on and collaborate with innovative Sr. Designers/Designers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for HBO Max.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects – actively leading creative briefings, assisting in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), and defining solutions.
• Lead stakeholder/client reviews, clearly articulating the creative strategy and measurement of success for the business.
• Proactively build and foster cross functional relationships with product and marketing peers to deliver industry leading experiences
• Utilize your digital expertise to build a foundation of design tools including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns and copywriting into all marketing campaigns.
• Build creative campaigns for audience-based communications including motion, animation and video. Influence of interface design a plus.
• Maintain and evolve the aesthetics of a large portfolio of work including paid media, lifecycle, web, and on platform editorial.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• Exceptional presentation skills pitching to key business stakeholders.
• Support and align with growth marketing products and initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Responsible for ensuring artwork is ready for review by Creative Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 6-8 years of advanced-level design and project management experience, preferably in entertainment. Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Minimum of 3-4 years' experience managing people in varying geographic locations.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Not hesitant to escalate issues where necessary to upper management.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An excitement for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• A robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Familiarity with Sketch, emerging technologies, and high fidelity protypes. Motion design a plus.