Sr. Litigation Paralegal
Provide transactional support and legal advice on all aspects of advertising and marketing campaigns for Warner Media's programming and brands.
• Draft and negotiate contracts, including ad agency agreements, co-promotional agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, consulting agreements and digital and emerging technology development transactions.
• Clearance and structuring for all campaigns, including traditional advertising, added value materials, social media, experiential activations, co-promotions with global and niche brands and sweepstakes and contests. Must be able to identify and advise on intellectual property and right of publicity concerns, regulatory compliance, and data issues
• Ability to project manage a team of content clearance administrators on advertising clearance and review.
• Support group presentations, training materials and creation of processes.
• Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school required
• Admission to NY bar required and bar membership must be in good standing
• 4+ years of law firm and/or in-house experience in advertising/marketing law.
• Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, business sense, and the ability to make practical evaluations of risk.
• Must be able to provide direct, plain-spoken advice to clients (no legalese) and effectively and collaboratively communicate to colleagues and clients at all levels
• Must be a problem solver who works as a business partner with clients
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw790p-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.