PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
WarnerMedia is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and experienced communications practitioner to join the regional Communications team based in Singapore. The successful candidate should be a team player, have experience working with regional media and with various internal stakeholders across multiple teams. The ideal candidate should generate creative ideas and be an excellent storyteller with outstanding writing skills in English and Mandarin. The candidate should be familiar with promoting a company's reputation and brand, run effective publicity campaigns, and internal communications.
• Drive publicity for WarnerMedia shows across multiple platforms including HBO GO and WarnerMedia linear TV channels
• Develop communications initiatives and campaigns including media launches, media events, virtual and physical media interviews
• Develop press and publicity materials for WarnerMedia Asia Original productions, working with internal stakeholders such as business leaders, various teams such as Programming, Original Productions, HBO GO, Creative Services, Marketing, Digital, Legal, Finance, etc.
• Support corporate announcements and activities
• Work with and manage PR agencies and intern
• Manage media monitoring
• 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations or media relations
• An experienced project manager who takes the initiative and manages projects independently; must be extremely organized with an ability to develop solutions and handle many tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent writing skills in English and Mandarin; grammar guru and strong proofreader with excellent attention to detail.
• A team player who enjoys collaboration and co-creation.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Has a can-do attitude with creative ideas and a proactive approach to meet challenges and is a tireless tactical performer.
• Experience in effectively managing challenging issues and crises.
• A critical thinker with the curiosity and ability to understand and connect to our businesses at all levels.
• Passionate about movie and TV entertainment.
• Prior experience in social media management
• Prior experience in influencer management and networking
• Proficiency in video filming and editing, as well as its relevant software (Adobe Premiere Pro, etc)
• Previous experience in journalism
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx10v-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.