Digital Content Editor
San Francisco, CA
The Content Programmer I is responsible for finding engaging sports content for B/R's mobile app, website and communities. They are tasked with covering breaking news, sending push notifications and curating content and fostering in-app communities, with a focus on NFL. They will also own projects, execute push notification plans and run event coverage around key tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
• Create push notifications about breaking news, viral moments in sports and sports culture
• Create content plans around tentpole events throughout the sports calendar.
• Program the best content about relevant leagues and teams across all platforms
• Help utilize B/R's voice as you distribute content across platforms
• Build and curate communities within B/R app, help seed conversation
• Passionate sports fan, 2-4 years of professional experience preferred
• Frequent user of B/R app, understanding how it works as a user
• A keen awareness of Bleacher Report's voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms
• Well versed in the world of sports. Monitoring Twitter, major sports sites, and other social aggregation tools are examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis
• Expertise in sports culture and communities a plus
• Previous experience sending push notifications a plus
• Experience in leading small teams and/or projects/events
• Expert knowledge of NFL a plus
• Experience with analytics platforms preferred. Graphic experience is a plus
• Ability to work nights and weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5749-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.