Analyst, Global Research, Insights & Analytics
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst for the Global Insights and Analytics department.
The Analyst on this team requires use of research & data that covers content/media, digital & a focus on SVOD insights (1st party HBOMax and 3rd party competitive analyses). The Analyst will lead, with support, synthesized analysis and primary research for key WarnerMedia associated series, movies and animation properties to help advance business goals for the Global Brands, Franchises, Kids, Young Adult & Classics businesses, specifically the Unscripted divisions and the Kids SVOD portfolio (Cartoon Network Shows, DC Kids Shows, Classic Animation Kids Shows and HBOMax Kids & YA).
This role tracks and analyzes global data related to content & network performance including Nielsen data, show testing and content creative evaluations, and linear & SVOD performance data including HBOMax data – all providing key strategic and actionable insights to key executives that are part of the WarnerMedia Kids & Family Divisions (Cartoon Network, HBOMax Kids) and WB Unscripted Divisions. This role is internal business-partner facing and requires the ability to communicate findings verbally and through data visualization.
This role plays a critical role in constructing reports, analysis and dashboards, visualizing disparate big data sets with Tableau or Looker, in addition to creating narrative-driven presentations. It requires deploying analytical tools and metrics to help drive decision-making with actionable insights and predictions.
• Build analysis and performance assessments for WarnerMedia Key IP, brands and TV shows (all Warnermedia Kids properties, competitive SVOD shows and properties and Unscripted Shows such as the Bachelor) via equity tracking, 1st party HBOMax data analyses, & by utilizing disparate big data sources (including but not limited to Nielsen, SVOD, social, digital, POS NPD data, external market research, and Warnermedia internal data). The analyst will synthesize key data points and will present to key executives.
• Testing the Strength of our content, via custom primary research that includes audience show testing/screening and focus groups particularly for HBOMax Kids properties & Unscripted shows
• Understanding the position of our shows and brands in digital and tracking their performance (Youtube, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook) via digital metrics and social listening
• Help construct custom dashboards in Tableau or Looker and for presentation to visualize big data sources to provide business-critical analytics and strategic insight to drive Kids businesses. Communicate these insights concisely & visually for non-technical business partners (creative professionals, external partners, retailers, licensees & internal executives).
• Trend identification work using many data sources to create competitive intelligence analyses on the SVOD space
Collaboration & Leadership
• Partner with Key Executives and their supervisor to tell impactful narratives and drive creative strategy for our content, specifically HBOMax Kids content development and WarnerMedia Kids & Family Shows, plus Unscripted
• Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams to create synthesized analyses that help underscore the strength of our brands, movies and TV shows
• Minimum of 2 years in research or marketing with an emphasis on measurement and relevant education in advanced analytics
• Working knowledge of data and digital analytics, Looker & Tableau dashboard metrics and programs
• Working knowledge of Nielsen software with emphasis on NPower and NNTV
• Some knowledge of SQL and other programming software
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1owwv-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.