WarnerMedia seeks an DTC Strategy Analyst for the HBO General Inc - HBO Max Strategy, Business Development & Research department.
We are looking for an Analyst, based in New York, who will provide strategic support on various projects covering HBO Max and direct-to-consumer initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Direct-to-Consumer Strategy, this analyst will work on strategic projects for the HBO Max and the Direct-to-Consumer organization. These projects include consumer-facing strategies for HBO Max, enterprise-wide initiatives, industry trend analysis, and deliverables for senior management. This role requires a high level of collaboration with partners in various business units across WarnerMedia
• Provide analytical support on major initiatives to achieve the strategic goals of HBO Max and the Direct-to-Consumer business
• Create executive-ready presentations to summarize key findings, recommendations, and evaluations of strategic opportunities
• Develop consumer-facing strategies to drive HBO Max growth, including partnering closely with Content and Marketing teams
• Support HBO Max podcasting operations through development of long-term planning, budgeting, strategic analysis, partnerships, etc.
• Evaluate potential M&A or partnership opportunities to improve DTC operations / offerings
• Research, track, and analyze competitive trends and communicate insights to DTC management
• Maintain advanced knowledge of industry and consumer trends
• Collaborate with internal partners such as Content, Marketing, Research, Finance, Growth, Product, Technology, Ad Sales, and Distribution in support of initiatives
• Provide support for both WarnerMedia and DTC senior management, including strategy reviews, board presentations, and other management-level deliverables
• At least 2 years of work experience that includes one or a combination of the following:
• Management Consulting within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Investment Banking within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Corporate development or strategy at a media or technology company
• Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
• A keen eye for presentation design and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
• Passionate about media and entertainment with a voracious appetite for industry news (e.g. on content, streaming services, linear ecosystem, advertising evolution)
• Experience interfacing and presenting to senior executives and management teams
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and out-of-the-box thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative DNA
• Ability to thrive and take initiative in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xm61-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.