The Analyst, Data and Lifecycle Marketing Tech plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be on the front lines of building and maintaining a best-in-class MarTech and Data stack that supports Growth and Lifecycle Marketing efforts. You will meet with Marketing teams to understand campaign tactics and document requirements. You will work firsthand in our data platform to analyze and map HBO Max user-level data to campaign requirements. You will work closely with Data Engineering to translate these requirements to specific data requests that will ultimately enable segmentation, personalization and measurement capabilities with the stack.
• Work with Marketing and CRM teams to understand and document campaign segmentation requirements and activation use cases
• Support data discovery, definition, source-to-target mapping, and validation efforts to enable the desired data flows and configuration in MarTech platforms
• Work with engineering teams to provide and test data platform feature enhancements end to end
• Document the data flows between the data MarTech platforms
• Help monitor health of data pipelines and ingestion process
• Take direction from the Sr. Manager, MarTech, as needed
• 2+ years of experience in data operations, business analysis, data analytics, marketing technology or data product management.
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate requirements and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple teams (Marketing, Product, Engineering) .
• Proficiency with SQL and working with user level data
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Nice to Haves
• Experience working in Data Warehouses (e.g., AWS Snowflake, Google BigQuery)
• Experience working w/ CRM and cross-channel messaging tools, preferably Braze, Airship, Adobe, or SFMC. Email channel experience required. Push, In-App, and SMS are a plus.
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business. Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus.
• Experience creating/setting up UAT/QA test plans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkkkj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.